OWA Professional MemberSHIP
Thank you for your interest in OWA Professional Membership (Vineyards and Wineries).
To be eligible, you must have one or more planted vineyard acres in Oregon, be an owner, operator or have a significant financial investment in a bonded, commercial Oregon winery.
The OWA Professional Membership year runs from January 1 – December 31. Membership is calculated based on tons harvested and purchased. The minimum cost to join is $200 based on a $10/ton charge and has a maximum of $5,000. Download the OWA Membership Brochure to learn more!
The Oregon Winegrowers Association provides its Professional Members advocacy, cost savings solutions and opportunities to stay informed and connected. Learn more below about the many reasons to become a member.
Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
OWA is the only statewide organization speaking on behalf of Oregon’s vineyards and wineries to decision-makers in Salem and Washington, DC. No other association or industry group is in front of emerging issues to ensure the Oregon wine community's continued success.
Your membership dues pay for:
- Advocacy before the state and federal legislatures and regulatory agencies on issues critical to the industry, like direct shipping, land use, immigration,favorable tax rates, export marketing, labeling and regulatory rules, and funding for viticulture and enological research, among others.
- An experienced legal counsel and lobbying team to help OWA monitor key issues and craft legislative and policy solutions on issues important to our industry.
OWA Membership includes cost saving solutions to help your business run more efficiently. The OWA provides members access to several discounts and cost saving opportunities including:
- Resources for general legal and regulatory questions, including common licensing and permitting, labeling, trade practice compliance, employment, land use, and distribution issues.
- Discounts through Office Depot for all of your business/tasting room needs.
- Discounts through FedEx Shipping
- Discounted registration rates for the annual Oregon Wine Symposium.
- Discounted rates on hotel stays in Portland.
Please contact the OWA for more details about these discounts.
Stay Informed and Connected
Stay informed and connected on industry topics and legislative issues through OWA communications and statewide meetings:
- Access to members-only sections of the OWA website.
- OWA Annual Meetings to network and learn about important member benefits and legislative/regulatory issues affecting your business.
- OWA Member Bulletins with timely updates on important policy issues, upcoming events, and member benefits.
- Member outreach and listening sessions conducted throughout the state.
- Access to the Service Member Directory to help match you with vendors who support OWA and provide services to the industry.
- Your business name listed in the OWA Member Directory.
Become a Professional Member today!